Monday, May 6, 2013

RAVEN'S GIFTS: PAST-LIFE MEMORY


The spectacular mountain view quietly invited me to the second-story balcony.  But, it was something altogether different that drew my attention.
With each sunrise, something new lay upon the boards in the same spot. Small animal teeth and bones, shells, wings. I was mystified and captivated.
A large raven flew right past my bedroom window each morning at around five o’clock.  I “knew” it was very large because of the swooshing sound its wings made as it flapped majestically toward a destination, which was frequently becoming a small area on the balcony just outside the french doors.
Because my husband (now ex) was home on weekend mornings, he began to look for new tokens with me. One day, very quietly, he said, “You know this bird is leaving these things for you, don’t you?” I was shocked to hear those words. He had renounced all things religious or spiritual since being brought up in a home with a religious zealot. To have him recognize and acknowledge this phenomenon was very validating. 
I’d believed in the invisible since early childhood even if I hadn't put it into words and certainly not any form of spiritual practice. Now, this man who normally had no belief in such things, was seeing and feeling what I was experiencing – a goosebumply sense that the bird was preparing me for something new, something big, something unthought-of.
Entering my 40th year, I was still resisting my inherent psychic abilities and had not even begun to investigate spirituality. Could this raven be bringing gifts to jog a past life memory?
____________________________________________

Raven Spirit Symbols:
Introspection, Self-knowledge, Courage, Magic, Mysteries, Shape-shifting, Creation, Divination, Wisdom, Truth, Answers, Secrets, Messages, Instruction, Change


Healer, Intuitive Profiler, Psychic-Medium, Mentor, Speaker and Writer, I am available for private sessions by appointment only. Through Intuitive Profiling, I identify and cut unhealthy energetic cords. Releasing these negative energetic connections allows you to function at a higher vibrational frequency.

I also perform Energetic Space Clearing for business (staff profiles included) or home.

619-573-5927 ~ soulsync@cox.net
Shift Happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment