Monday, May 20, 2013

HEALING with MOTHER LOVE

Many of you know that besides being a clairvoyant and a medium, I am a healer and a mentor.  I have been given the gift of seeing, hearing, sensing and healing in multidimensional ways.

All those years ago, when I first had the privilege of working with my dear mentor in the New Orleans area, she urged me to go deeper, go all the way to the SOUL.  She was adamant that no healing can take place at the psychic level alone.  
Working with the BODY SUIT

I have unfailingly followed her sage advice and now pass it along with reverence to my own students.

The most exciting aspect of my journey is the fact that I continue to learn new things about myself.  Every once in a while, I become complacent and coast, or rest, on my laurels.  Fortunately, if that happens,  The Universe does its thing and drop kicks my butt.

The Vessel
I have been dealing with an intestinal issue for several months.  Although I've eaten healthy for the last decade, years of too much wheat and refined sugar, beginning in early childhood,  do not support my current vibration.  So, it's a little like a war between light and dark.  The old faction wants to keep the reign, but the new says NO WAY!  

With the help of three dear friends, one a Naturopathic Doctor/Acupuncturist, one a whiz at Meridian Testing and the other my closest friend, I have found some answers and have a healing plan of action in place.

If you're still reading, here's where the BIG AHA moment comes in...

I am a researcher at heart, and so as I often do, I was browsing the net for information.  I came across a site that spoke highly of a supplement called COLOSTRUM, which is rich in protective and regulating factors necessary to promote health and vitality.   I decided to add this to my daily regime.

Still with me...?

Later the same day, I got quiet and did a card reading for myself.  I use the Sacred Path cards, which is a beautiful oracle deck based on Native American spirituality.  I laid the cards out slowly and thoughtfully.  Suddenly, the cards began to communicate with me.  

The final card was called RETURNING HOME - The Shawl.  This card speaks of coming home to the arms of Mother Earth and being wrapped in her nurturing love.

Mother Love
I began to cry.  This card opened up something very deeply buried within me.  I had missed out on Mother Love.   Although I have been intellectually aware of this for many, many years, it had never hit me this way.  Now, I was FEELING THE PAIN.

My mom was a schizophrenic and was never very affectionate toward me and did not protect me from my abusive, alcoholic dad.   She, did however, avidly protect my only sister and brothers.  The result is that I took the brunt of the physical, mental, emotional and sexual abuse.  This is my karmic journey; I truly realize how it was my choice at a SOUL LEVEL and how it plays into my path.  


Bringin' it home now...

Later that same day (yes, this all happened in one day!), I was on the phone with my dear friend, who is wise beyond her years.  I mentioned my emotional response to the oracle card.  It was easy enough to understand my reaction, even though, as I often hear from clients, I thought I'd already dealt with the majority of mother issues.

Heal the Spirit, Heal the Body
I shared the research I'd done that morning and how I would add Colostrum to my daily regime.  Previously, she'd mentioned that she felt that there was something my body was not receiving; something that was key in healing my gut.  She reiterated.  I asked if she had any knowledge of the supplement I'd just discovered.

She began to relate her experience of the birth of her children and how she breast fed each baby.  She educated me on the pre-milk production of colostrum, which only lasts for a small period of time after childbirth.  This powerful fluid protects newborns as they come into our world of bacteria and viruses.  

In other words, it is a mother's innate way of LOVING and PROTECTING her baby.  

MOTHER LOVE...  OMG!  

Without consciously realizing it, I am seeking Mother Love to heal my body.  When this is absent in early childhood, it has a major impact.  I have mothered many throughout my life, starting with siblings.  I get it and a much deeper level than ever before.  I am JOYOUS!

Balancing my physical vessel began in 2003 and continues.  Developing my psychic gifts was a piece of cake compared to dealing with this 3-D body.  But, I know it's all part of the package!

The last time I dealt with big mother issues was immediately preceding  the gift of mediumship, some 15 years ago.  I sense that a higher level of healing abilities awaits me on the other side of this jaunt.  

Did I mention that I am JOYOUS?!

_____________________________________________________

Healer, Intuitive Profiler, Psychic-Medium, Mentor, Speaker and Writer, I am available for private sessions by appointment only. Through Intuitive Profiling, I identify and cut unhealthy energetic cords. Releasing these negative energetic connections allows you to function at a higher vibrational frequency.

I also perform Energetic Space Clearing for business (staff profiles included) or home.

619-573-5927 ~ soulsync@cox.net

Shift Happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment