Tuesday, May 7, 2013

THE BRAIN TRAIN


I had the opportunity to continue a higher education when I was young, but didn't.  Most of my friends hopped on the train and went off to college. Not me. I went back to school off and on as an adult, but no curriculum spoke to me. I felt like I had failed all those years ago. 

The School of Life
But, had I?

Since early childhood, I tapped into the right side of my brain … dreaming, imagining, drawing and designing … all things creative.  From the time I was kicked out of my home at 15, I ignored that side of my brain in favor of the left, more rational side of my gray matter.  I was in survival mode.


When I was age 40, I became reacquainted with my intuitive, creative side and haven’t looked back.  This is my higher education.  I know now that I chose (subconsciously) to forego over-development of my left brain in order to preserve and nurture the right side.  There is no degree to obtain, no letters behind my name.  


Spirit is my professor and continues to guide me to higher personal growth and love.

This is my school … The School of Life.
_____________________________________________________

Healer, Intuitive Profiler, Psychic-Medium, Mentor, Speaker and Writer, I am available for private sessions by appointment only. Through Intuitive Profiling, I identify and cut unhealthy energetic cords. Releasing these negative energetic connections allows you to function at a higher vibrational frequency.

I also perform Energetic Space Clearing for business (staff profiles included) or home.

619-573-5927 ~ soulsync@cox.net

Shift Happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment