Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY RIGHT EYE

My Right Eye


"Toleration ... is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle."

- Helen Keller

I just spend 7 days in enduring face down recovery from an eye procedure designed to close a macular hole (hole in right retina).  A gas bubble is inserted into the eye using what looked like a verrrrry long needle.  Well, five long needles, to be exact.

The gas bubble must rest on top of the retina in order to place proper pressure on the hole, with the intention to close it.
I was allowed to be in an upright position for five to ten minutes per hour.  Not easy but I tolerated the inconvenience.  Last exam indicated the retina has sealed with a little more healing necessary.  I am so very grateful.

My vessel is my craft.  I use my body to hold a very high vibration when I do healing work for others.  My vessel expands and contracts like a blacktop road on smolderingly hot and blistery cold days.  I am convicted to my craft.   

I practice toleration.

Toleration was made easier due to so many prayers and healing light sent my way.  Thanks to you, my dear friends, for holding me up when I was down.  

I love you.

1 comment: