Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ASTRAL TRAVEL: SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW

ASTRAL TRAVEL, or ASTRAL PROJECTION - often referred to as an out of body experience - is when your consciousness or spirit leaves your physical body temporarily.


Fly away home.

I became acquainted  with Astral Travel at a very tender age.  The stars were new friends - or maybe old; I couldn't tell which.  Either way, the safety my celestial pals provided was valuable beyond expression. 
 

I had no words or conscious intent for my frequent journeys out into the Universe, but intuitively knew that when something bad was happening to me on Earth, I HAD to jump out to the twinkling place that was my home away form home.  I desperately needed to find my place "over the rainbow".


The special place(s) may range from busy and populated to stark aloneness, superficial or natural and organic in physical appearance, to a  completely abstract environment, from appealing to bizarre.  



Here, normal physical laws often do not apply and humans can for example, float or fly.  Travelers may also visit the past or future or other dimensions. 

Unlike a 'near death experience' when the person is suddenly surprised and alarmed at being out of their body, with Astral Projection, you are totally in control at all times and can therefore choose where to go and when to return.

Healer, Intuitive Profiler, Psychic-Medium, Mentor, Speaker and Writer, I am available for private sessions by appointment only. Through Intuitive Profiling, I identify and cut unhealthy energetic cords. Releasing these negative energetic connections allows you to function at a higher vibrational frequency.
I also perform Energetic Space Clearing for business (staff profiles included) and home.
619-573-5927 ~ soulsync@cox.net
Shift Happens!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment