Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CONNIE STEWART: In Sync With the Stars

www.soulsync.com

The San Diego Uptown News recently published an article, In Sync With the Stars”, about my extra-ordinary paranormal psychic (healing) abilities and how my abusive and traumatic childhood (in the deep South) actually played a pivotal role in my spiritual and professional life today. 

Come into my eyes,
and look at me through them,
for I have chosen a home
far beyond what eyes can see. 

~ Rumi
You can pick up a copy around town or simply click on this link http://sduptownnews.com/in-sync-with-the-stars/  to read this beautifully written article by Celene Adams.

I invite and encourage your comments both on the SD Uptown News website and directly to me.

Celene is the author of the series, A Whim and a Prayer, which profiles the trials and triumphs of entrepreneurs whose businesses have evolved out of their passions and life experienceYou can read the expanded version of this article on her website.

_____________________________________________________

Healer, Intuitive Profiler, Psychic-Medium, Mentor, Speaker and Writer, I am available for private sessions by appointment only. Through Intuitive Profiling, I identify and cut unhealthy energetic cords. Releasing these negative energetic connections allows you to function at a higher vibrational frequency.

I also perform Energetic Space Clearing for business (staff profiles included) or home.

619-573-5927 ~ soulsync@cox.net
Shift Happens!











No comments:

Post a Comment